Brimming with over 40g of protein per serving, this dish alone provides the RDA in Vitamin K, a vitamin of growing importance for bone health
1 turkey escalope
1 tsp. red Thai curry paste
150ml low fat coconut milk
250ml chicken stock
3 button mushrooms
2 spring onions
1 small bunch coriander
1 handful baby spinach
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oc.
- Slice the escalope into thin strips.
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add 1 tsp. olive oil and the red Thai paste to the pan and cook gently for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk to the saucepan and turn the heat down to a gentle simmer. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the mushrooms and add to the saucepan. Juice the lime and add the juice to the saucepan.
- Place the turkey strips onto a roasting tray and place into the oven for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the turkey and spinach to the saucepan. Slice the spring onions and chop the coriander and add to the saucepan. Adjust the seasoning and stir the soup to wilt the spinach and serve.