High protein and a tasty re-invention of chicken. Also contains some anti-inflammatory ingredients for days when the muscles are sore!
250g chicken mince
1 clove garlic
1 tsp. turmeric
1 pinch cumin
1 pinch cinnamon
1 small dill
2 spring onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oc.
- Finely chop the garlic, dill and spring onions.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl along with the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Form into little balls and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.