75g dried egg noodles
1 handful baby spinach leaves
½ red pepper
2 cloves garlic
1 pinch ground ginger
1 red chilli
1 stalk lemon grass
150ml coconut milk
200ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place the noodles into a deep bowl. Boil the kettle and pour the water over the noodles and leave for 10 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Drain the noodles.
- Finely slice the red pepper and finely chop the garlic. Bash the lemon grass with the back of a knife to split it. Finely chop the chilli.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Gently add the garlic, lemon grass and chilli and cook without colouring for 30 seconds.
- Add the ginger and cumin to the wok along with the coconut milk. Bring to the boil and reduce by ¼.
- Add the red pepper and squeeze the juice of the lime into the wok and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and the spinach to the wok and cook for a further 1 minute and serve.