Protein rich, high in B Vitamins for energy production, and also Vitamin D, which is essential during the winter months.
1 tsp. butter
50g white crab meat
3 asparagus spears
¼ red chilli
1 handful baby spinach
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs well.
- Finely chop the chilli and asparagus.
- Heat a sauté pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Add the eggs and cook the omelette for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon crab and asparagus over the omelette. Sprinkle over the chilli and spinach and place under the hot grill until the spinach has wilted and the omelette has puffed up.