A tasty bar, with a great hit of fibre, alongside a broad range of vitamins and minerals.
65g almond butter
50g pumpkin seeds
25g flax seeds
75g whole almonds
- Place the dates into a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Place the oats onto a roasting tray and pop under a hot grill and toast until golden.
- Pour the honey and the almond butter into a saucepan and heat over a low heat until runny.
- Drain the dates and place into a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the dates into a bowl, along with the oats, honey and almond butter mixture, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and whole almonds. Mix this well to ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the granola mixture. Press this out to ensure an even mix.
- Place the mix into the freezer for 20-25 minutes to allow the mix to set. Once set remove and cut into bars.