One for the beef fans! High protein, slow releasing carbs, a bit hit of Iron, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A for vision and immune support.
75g dried egg noodles
75g beef fillet steak
½ red pepper
2 spring onions
30g edamame beans
1cm piece of ginger
1 clove garlic
½ red chilli
1 small bunch coriander
6 mint leaves
1 handful bean sprouts
2 tbsp. soy sauce
200ml beef stock
- Place the noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 10 minutes or until soft. Once soft drain and run under cold water.
- Slice the beef fillet into 1cm thick slices.
- Slice the red pepper and spring onions. Peel and cut the carrots into fine batons. Grate the ginger.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the beef to the wok and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper, edamame beans, ginger, garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Into the wok add the bean sprouts and noodles. Now add the fish sauce and beef stock and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling remove from the heat. Chop the mint and coriander and add to the wok and serve.