With over 30% of the RDA in fibre to support healthy intestines and range of B Vitamins for energy production, this a very balanced breakfast.
225ml semi skimmed milk
1 pinch of cinnamon
Juice and zest of ½ lemon
2 dates, stoned and chopped
3 fresh cherries, stoned and chopped
½ apple, cored and chopped
1 tiny pinch of ground cinnamon
- Give the quinoa a good wash.
- Place the quinoa into a pan with the milk and cinnamon.
- Bring the quinoa to the boil and turn down to a gentle simmer. Allow to cook gently for 15 minutes or until the milk has been absorbed and is cooked through.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and add the lemon to the quinoa.
- Add selected topping to the quinoa and stir in with a spoon.